Macros MUST be able to run for ProAPOD to function correctly. Here are three ways to enable them. You only need to do this once.
1. When Opening ProAPOD
If a Security Warning dialogue appears asking for you to enable macros while opening ProAPOD, do the following:
- Check "Always trust macros from this publisher"
- Click "Enable Macros"
2. After Opening ProAPOD
If you missed the first step (or weren't given the option), then look for the yellow bar after opening ProAPOD (if shown) and do the following:
- Click "Enable Content"
- Next, if given the option, check "Always trust macros from this publisher"
If neither of the above options are available, then your Excel Security Setting is probably set too high to accept macros in ProAPOD. Therefore, after opening ProAPOD, do the following four steps using Excel's toolbar.
- Click "File" to open menu
- Click "Options"
- Click "Trust Center"
- Click "Trust Center Settings..."
- Click "Macro Settings"
- Select "Option 3" or "Option 4"
- Check "Trust access..."
- Click "OK"
- Close ProAPOD (be sure Excel is also closed)
- Reopen ProAPOD using your desktop icon